Early in the morning both of us woke up and have our lovely breakfast at our hotel. They have two types of breakfast for us to choose. To be safe, I had chosen the American breakfast. They also serving tea, coffee, lemon juice, mango and different types of breads along with jams. Healthy and delicious!
|One piece swimsuit from +Forever 21|
After finished our breakfast, we decided to walk to the beach which is just opposite our hotel and take some photos. Damn, I really miss the sky blue sea view now.
Relationship goal accomplished! Head to Ariel's Point now for cliff jumping! Woohoo~ A MUST TRY activity in Boracay! If you never been here then you never been to Boracay you know. While we on the way to Ariel's Point (on the boat), all the drinks are free flow! Just let them know what you want to drink including alcohol and they will pass it to you. Remember be quick as those drinker grab it fast!
Cost : 2,500 peso (per pax)
Look at those beautiful clear sea view! Super beautiful right? For your info, there have 3 types of height for you to choose : 5 meters, 8 meters and 12 meters.
|Cliff Jumping @ Ariel's Point|
There have a small reception there you can ask for tower, snacks, water and so on if you request for it. We grab a few beer and chill after the cliff jumping. The lunch is provided as well. All the things no need extra charge as it is already included in the package.
Back to the hotel and take a nap before we take our dinner. I have no idea why I comes out with this yellow kitty theme! HAHAHA! And guess what~ Someone called me Ariana Grande when I enter his shop. Maybe because I got so much hair. (Please don't hit me if you're her fans)
|Hama Japanese Cuisine|
We took our dinner at Hama Japanese Cuisine which is located at D'mall. Boyfie ordered a Banana Juice while I had ordered an Apple Juice. We also ordered a Salmon Dragon Maki, Shoyu Ramen and Tempura Udon. I like the the meals but boyfie said his shoyu ramen is a little salty for him.
We then decided to have a walk and we stopped at this Aria Gelato to try on their Peppermint Choc Chips ice cream. Yummy~ We saw quite many tourists enjoy their ice cream as well.
After bought some souvenirs we then head back to our hotel. We only knew actually there's an iPad in our room! HAHAHA~ Last day only knew. You can use it for online surfing, info and room service.
- Dinner at Hama Japanese Cuisine : 1,300 peso / 2 pax
- Souvenir bought at D'mall : 330 peso / 2 pax
- Tricycle from Hotel to Calticlan Jetty Port : 150 / per trip
- Boat + Bus to Kalibo Airport : 250 / per pax
- Terminal Fees + Environmental Fees : 175 / per pax
- Airport Tax : 1,000 peso / 2 pax
TOTAL : Approximately 8,630 peso (2 pax)
- Boracay Travel Guide : http://bit.ly/BoracayTravelGuide2016
- Day 1 | D'mall, Budget Mart, SpiceBird : http://bit.ly/Boracay-Day1
- Day 2 | Bulabog Beach, Friday Beach, Parasailing, Helmet Diving : http://bit.ly/Boracay-Day2
- Day 3 | Mount Luho, Puka Beach, ATV, Zipline, Snorkeling : http://bit.ly/Boracay-Day3
- Day 4 & 5 | Ariel's Point, Hama Japanese Cuisine : http://bit.ly/Boracay-Day4